CANADA STOCKS-TSX may open higher on stimulus hopes
Aug 14 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index looked set to open higher after economic data from the euro zone strengthened expectations for more action from major central banks.
* The euro zone's debt-ravaged economy shrank in the second quarter, having flatlined in the first, despite continued German growth which economists said could soon be snuffed out.
* Germany's Constitutional Court sees no reason to delay a ruling scheduled for Sept. 12 on the legality of the euro zone's permanent bailout fund and a separate pact on budget discipline.
* Agrium Inc , North America's biggest retail supplier of farm products and services, moved to fend off pressure from activist investor Jana Partners LLC by saying the company will not spin off its retail operations.
* Canada's Timmins Gold Corp said its quarterly profit rose 6 percent on higher production from its Mexico mine.
* ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc, which makes factory automation systems, reported a higher first-quarter profit driven by strong performance in its transportation segment.
* Canada stock futures traded up 0.34 percent Continued...