CANADA STOCKS-TSX set to extend Fed-inspired rally
September 14 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index looked set to open higher, extending the rally also seen in global equity and commodity markets after the U.S. Federal Reserve unleashed a long-awaited stimulus program.
* Euro zone finance ministers pressed Spain to clarify whether it will seek financial support after the announcement of the European Central Bank's new bond-buying program.
* The Federal Reserve launched another aggressive stimulus program on Thursday, saying it would pump $40 billion into the U.S. economy each month until it saw a sustained upturn in the weak jobs market.
* Euro zone finance ministers did not reach an agreement on the pricing of loans from the European Stability Mechanism at their meeting in Cyprus, an EU diplomat said.
* State-backed Royal Bank of Scotland is to press ahead with the forced sale of its Direct Line insurance division in what could be the biggest listing on the London Stock Exchange for more than a year.
* Canada stock futures traded up 0.92 percent Continued...