CANADA STOCKS-TSX may open lower, euro zone liquidity in focus
Dec 10 (Reuters) - Canadian stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Tuesday as markets focused on tight money market conditions in the euro zone's banking system where liquidity levels are now at the tightest in two years.
* European Union finance ministers are likely to take a political step towards creating a banking union with powers to close down failing banks, but leave nagging legal details to another time, perhaps next week.
* AutoZone Inc, the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, reported a 7 percent rise in quarterly profit due to higher repairs.
* The U.S. government sold its last shares of automaker General Motors Co on Monday, marking an end to a historic bailout of one of America's most storied companies.
* Canada stock futures traded down 0.09 percent
* U.S. stock futures , , were mixed
* European shares, were down Continued...