CANADA STOCKS-TSX may open higher after Bank of Japan stimulus
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index looked set to open higher after the Bank of Japan eased monetary policy by boosting its asset-buying program.
* Canadian miner B2Gold Corp said it is buying CGA Mining Ltd in a deal valued at about C$1.1 billion.
* The Bank of Japan eased monetary policy by boosting its asset-buying program, as prospects of a near-term recovery in the world's third largest economy faded due to weakening exports and a prolonged slowdown in Chinese growth.
* French President Francois Hollande's Socialist-led government kick started ratification of a European Union budget discipline pact it grudgingly accepts as the next step out of the euro zone debt crisis.
* Germany sold 4 billion euros of two-year bonds, finding strong demand after a recent rise took yields back above zero, and as Spain's reluctance to seek financial aid kept investors on edge.
* Canada stock futures traded up 0.15 percent Continued...