CANADA STOCKS-TSX futures slightly lower on thin volumes
Nov 25 (Reuters) - Toronto's stock futures were slightly down, but volumes volumes were light due to the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday.
Financial markets recovered somewhat after roller-coaster sessions prompted by the euro zone's debt problems and jitters over tensions on the Korean peninsula. Risk appetite improved slightly on the back of solid gains on Wall Street.
FACTORS TO WATCH
* Canadian equity futures <0#SXF:> point to a lower open.
* European shares nudged higher as a strong finish on Wall Street and firmer Asian equities following encouraging U.S. economic numbers increased the appetite for risk. [.EU]
* Asian stocks rose from 1-1/2-month lows.
COMMODITY PRICE MOVES
* Oil inched up, reversing initial losses in thin, volatile trading due to the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday. [O/R]
* Gold eased for a second day, lacking strong impetus due to the Thanksgiving holiday but supported by safe haven buying amid Europe's debt crisis and Korean tensions. [GOL/] Continued...