CANADA STOCKS-TSX falls for 4th straight day, hits 10-week low
* TSX ends down 0.28 percent at 11,824.43
* 3.8 pct intraday drop biggest since June 2009
* Euro zone debt fears help trigger heavy selling
* Oils lead index lower as crude price sags
* Financials fall, but insurer profits shine (Adds details, background)
By Ka Yan Ng
TORONTO, May 6 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index closed lower for a fourth straight session on Thursday, but cut a 3.8 percent intraday tumble that was sparked by a drop in crude futures and worries the Greek debt crisis may widen to other euro zone countries.
The TSX energy sector sagged 1.41 percent, though losses were four times bigger at one point, as U.S. crude prices fell below $77 a barrel on fears the debt crisis could threaten economic recovery and undercut demand for oil. [O/R]
EnCana Corp ECA.TO fell 1.39 percent to C$31.95 and Nexen NXY.TO dropped 2.88 percent to C$22.97. Continued...