BRIEF-Questerre Energy: Production in the quarter averaged 849 boe/d
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Questerre Energy Corp
* Says daily volumes in Q3 averaged 849 boe/d with approximately 100 bbls/d shut-in at Antler and Pierson due to weather
* Says production in the quarter averaged 849 boe/d with cash flow from operations of $2.6 million
* Says expects payout times will be longer with the recent drop in oil prices
* Says board has decided defer a full development plan at Kakwa North
* "Anticipates production from the Kakwa-Resthaven area should grow in the fourth quarter"
* "Oil sales revenue decreased in the third quarter of 2014 compared with 2013" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.