BRIEF-Fairfax launches C$400 million senior notes offering
March 15 (Reuters) - Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd :
* intends to use net proceeds to augment cash position, to pursue potential acquisition opportunities, to increase short-term investments
* To also use net proceeds to refinance or retire outstanding debt
* Fairfax launches C$400 million senior notes offering
* intends to offer C$400 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2023 to be priced at $99.431 per $100 principal amount
* senior notes will be unsecured obligations of Fairfax and will pay a fixed rate of interest of 4.50% per annum Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.