BRIEF-Pembina Pipeline provides update for Phase III pipeline expansion
March 16 (Reuters) - Pembina Pipeline Corp
* Alberta Court has granted order that stays, on interim basis, Alberta Energy Regulator from issuing written hearing decision
* Previously explored numerous routing alternatives and expects to be able to complete project on time and on budget
* Pembina pipeline corporation provides regulatory update for phase III pipeline expansion
* Secured binding rights of way required for construction of project in potential purchase area from all affected landowners
* Court order stays written hearing decision on company's fox creek to Namao, Alberta expansion pipeline project Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.