BRIEF-Pembina Pipeline Corp lowers capital cost of project to about $250 mln
March 18 (Reuters) - Pembina Pipeline Corp :
* Pembina pipeline corporation provides business update
* Due to project optimization and lower forecast costs, expected capital cost of project is now about $250 million , reduced from original $350 million
* In-Service date of project is expected to be mid-2017, subject to regulatory and environmental approval
* Pembina pipeline Corp says Pembina's crude oil midstream business continues to progress its Canadian diluent hub
* Pembina pipeline Corp says expected capital cost of midstream project is now approximately $250 million, reduced from $350 million previously announced Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.