BRIEF-Interoil cuts spending outlook for 2016
March 30 (Reuters) - Interoil Corp
* Interoil drilling update and 2015 results
* Have reduced guidance on our expected 2016 spend to a lower range of $155 million to $170 million
* Proposal to increase and extend credit facility.
* Proposed to complete increased and extended credit facility in q2 of 2016
* In discussions with lenders to increase and extend credit facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.