BRIEF-Bankers Petroleum announces Q1 2016 production
April 5 (Reuters) - Bankers Petroleum Ltd
* Bankers petroleum operational update for the first quarter 2016
* Q1 2016 production average of 17,363 barrels of oil per day
* In q1 of 2016, oil sales averaged 17,280 bopd, compared to q4 sales in 2015 of 18,558 bopd
* Due to low oil price environment, bankers elected to defer drilling activity at start of year
* Expiry date for company's existing $18 million credit facility from raiffeisen bank has been extended until may 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.