BRIEF-Nav Canada Q2 revenue $309 mln
April 8 (Reuters) - Nav Canada
* Nav canada announces second quarter financial results
* Q2 revenue $309 million
* Nav canada says growth in air traffic volumes of 4.5 per cent for q2 of fiscal 2016
* Says To Revise Service Charges Through A Temporary One-Year rate reduction in addition to revisions to our base rates
* Nav canada says also proposing to revise its base rates in order to ensure they are aligned with costs.
* Nav canada says proposed revision will result in an average reduction of 3.9 per cent from existing base rates
* Net movement in regulatory deferral accounts for q2 was an expense of $15 million as compared to an expense of $11 million
* Nav canada qtrly net loss (before net movement in regulatory deferral accounts including rate stabilization) of $24 million versus net loss of $22 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.