BRIEF-Pacific Exploration And Production announces initial order in connection with comprehensive restructuring
April 27 (Reuters) - Pacific Exploration And Production Corp
* Pacific announces initial order obtained under companies' creditors arrangement act in connection with its previously announced comprehensive restructuring involving Catalyst Capital and Pacific's noteholders and lenders
* Says initial order obtained under CCAA from court
* Says initial order authorizes filing entities to commence court supervised restructuring proceeding
* Says initial order approves U.S. $500 million DIP financing facility
* Pacific exploration and production says under initial order, Pricewaterhousecoopers has been appointed as monitor of co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.