BRIEF-Primero Mining Corp says Q1 gold equivalent produced 36,158 ounces
May 4 (Reuters) - Primero Mining Corp
* Primero reports first quarter 2016 financial results; San Dimas production rates returned to plan in April
* San Dimas and Black Fox Mines production on-track to achieve revised guidance
* "will continue to invest millions of dollars in local Mexican economy"
* Qtrly gold equivalent produced 36,158 ounces versus 61,073 ounces
* Believes that it is entitled to rely on APA which is legally binding in respect of company's 2010 through 2014 taxation years
* Qtrly silver produced 0.92 million ounces versus 1.93 million ounces
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.08 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Qtrly earnings impacted by temporary production delay Continued...