BRIEF-Snc-Lavalin reports Q1 earnings per share of c$0.81
May 5 (Reuters) - Snc-lavalin Group Inc
* Lavalin reports continued earnings improvement in q1 2016 and record order backlog of $13.4 billion underpins fiscal year outlook
* Q1 earnings per share c$0.81
* Q1 earnings per share view c$0.31 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 revenue c$1.9 billion versus i/b/e/s view c$2.15 billion
* Diversified revenue backlog increased at end of march 2016 to a record of $13.4 billion
* "continue to expect that oil & gas and power segments will be main contributors to net income"
* Lavalin group inc - targeting to deliver an annualized adjusted e&c ebitda margin of 7% in 2017
* 2016 outlook maintained
* Expect that infrastructure & construction sub-segment will return to full year profitability in 2016
* Qtrly adjusted earnings per share $0.38 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.