BRIEF-BNK Petroleum qrly net loss per share $0.01
May 5 (Reuters) - Bnk Petroleum Inc :
* BNK Petroleum inc. announces 1st quarter 2016 results
* Q1 revenue fell 35 percent to $2.1 million
* Average production for Q1 of 2016 was 1,352 BOEPD, an increase of 8% compared to 2015 production of 1,249 BOEPD
* Continues to evaluate alternatives for Spain operations including efforts to partner with another co or reducing or ceasing operations
* Qtrly net loss per share $0.01
* "with recently announced shutdown of Poland , we expect our european costs to be substantially reduced from prior years"
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: )
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.