BRIEF-Reliance Oilfield to buy some FMC Technologies' wireline assets
May 11 (Reuters) - Reliance Oilfield Services:
* Acquisition agreement where co will acquire assets within FMC Technologies, Inc.'s wireline services business in canada,us
* Reliance Oilfield Services says reliance intends to offer employment to most of employees within business
* Specific financial terms of transaction were not disclosed
* Reliance oilfield services says Brad Gabel is joining reliance as executive chairman of board
* Reliance oilfield services to acquire FMC Technologies' north american wireline assets Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.