May 11 (Reuters) - Strongco Corp :
* Strongco announces first quarter 2016 results
* Qtrly revenues decreased by 3% to $109.7 million
* Qtrly loss per share $0.05
* At March 31, 2016 equipment inventory was $176.7 million , down $22.3 million from December 31, 2015
* Says "market conditions are expected to remain challenging throughout balance of 2016 in Canada"
* Says "demand for heavy equipment and cranes is expected to remain weak throughout 2016"
* Q1 earnings per share view C$-0.18 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says in Ontario larger scale construction activity is expected to remain low in 2016
* In response to current market conditions, weak outlook, management has made adjustments to cost structure, with layoffs, other cost reductions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: