BRIEF-Timbercreek Mortgage Investment gets interim order on merger with TSMIC
May 13 (Reuters) - Timbercreek Mortgage Investment Corp
* Received interim order from Ontario Superior Court of Justice with respect to combination of TMIC and TSMIC
* Order authorizes each of TMIC and TSMIC to call and hold special meeting of shareholders to consider arrangement
* Combined entity would be named Timbercreek Financial Corp.
* Timbercreek Financial is targeting an EPS of about $0.72 on a stabilized basis over next 12 months
* Targeted increase in EPS will be primarily achieved through savings in management fees and operational costs
* Timbercreek MIC and Timbercreek Senior MIC provide update on previously announced merger Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.