BRIEF-Chibougamau Independent Mines announces proposed share consolidation
May 13 (Reuters) - Chibougamau Independent Mines Inc
* Announces proposed share consolidation and $1 million non-brokered private placement
* To consolidate issued and outstanding common shares on basis of one share for every two shares issued and outstanding
* If share consolidation is approved, will have 16.2 million common shares, compared to 32.5 million shares currently outstanding
* Non-Brokered private by issuing maximum of 15 million units for $0.05/unit, 5 million "flow-through" shares for $0.05 per share
* Brokered private placement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.