May 13 (Reuters) - Lassonde Industries Inc
* Seeing a slight contraction in industry sales in U.S. Fruit juice and drink market
* Competitive environment in Canada remains challenging, does not see any signs of competitive activity diminishing in 2016
* "remains optimistic about its ability to slightly increase its consolidated sales in 2016 compared to those of 2015"
* Lassonde Industries Inc. announces its Q1 2016 results
* Q1 earnings per share C$1.85
* Q1 sales C$386.5 million versus C$327.7 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: