BRIEF-Dynex Power Q1 loss per share C$0.01
May 27 (Reuters) - Dynex Power Inc :
* "seeing some very early signs of pick-up in our order in-take, we are hopeful this will turn into stronger revenue in second half of 2016"
* "level of revenue in Q1 of 2016 was disappointing"
* Li Donglin, chairman of Dynex will not be standing for re-election to board of Dynex
* Dynex power announces first quarter results
* Q1 loss per share C$0.01
* Q1 revenue rose 8 percent to C$10.3 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.