BRIEF-Transcontinental to divest assets in Saskatchewan
May 30 (Reuters) - Transcontinental Inc
* Transcontinental Inc. divesting assets in Saskatchewan
* Sale of local newspapers is effective immediately
* Closure of Saskatoon printing plant will result in loss of approximately 30 full time positions when transition period is complete
* Transaction includes sale of its 13 local newspapers and associated web properties
* Printing plant will remain in operation for a transition period, after which it will close Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.