BRIEF-Manitok Energy expects to begin 2016 drilling program in second half of year
May 31 (Reuters) - Manitok Energy Inc
* Manitok Energy Inc. announces financial results for the first quarter of 2016 and an operational update
* Anticipates it will begin its 2016 drilling program in second half of year
* Manitok energy inc qtrly production averaged 4,407 boe/d as compared to 4,504 boe/d
* Manitok energy inc qtrly earnings per share $0.02
* As at may 31, 2016, Manitok anticipates its net bank debt will be approximately $43.5 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.