BRIEF-Gran Tierra Energy says increases 2016 capital budget to $140 mln-$150 mln
June 1 (Reuters) - Gran Tierra Energy Inc
* Gran tierra energy inc. Announces increase in 2016 exploration capital budget, hedging program, credit facilities update and an operations update
* Increasing its base 2016 capital budget by $33 million to $43 million to a revised total of $140 million to $150 million
* Gran tierra's 2016 production guidance remains unchanged
* Company's previously announced base capital budget was $107 million
* Committed borrowing base under gran tierra's credit facility has been modestly reduced from previous $200 million to $185 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.