BRIEF-Centerra Gold provides update on Kyrgyz Republic legal proceedings
June 6 (Reuters) - Centerra Gold Inc
* Centerra has initiated international arbitration proceedings to challenge kyrgyz republic's claims and actions
* On june 3, bishkek inter-district court held hearing for claim made by kyrgyz republic state agency for environmental protection and forestry
* Also evaluating full range of additional options for responding to actions of kyrgyz republic courts and state authorities
* New criminal case has been opened by kyrgyz republic general prosecutor's office against unnamed kgc managers
* Centerra provides update on kyrgyz republic legal proceedings and restrictive measures against kumtor and its personnel Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.