BRIEF-Cott agrees to buy Eden Springs in Europe for EUR 470 mln
June 7 (Reuters) - Cott Corp :
* Deal for approximately EUR 470 million
* Acquisition expected to be accretive to adjusted free cash flows in first full year and provide cash on cash IRR above its cost of equity
* Acquisition is expected to be accretive to free cash flow in second full year
* Intends to finance transaction through combination of incremental borrowings under ABL facility and new debt issuance of unsecured notes
* Cott announces plans to expand its home and office bottled water delivery and office coffee services platform through the acquisition of eden springs in europe Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.