BRIEF-Resolute Performance Fund says urges Wesdome to commission independent review into mining operations
June 9 (Reuters) - Resolute Performance Fund
* Resolute performance fund says urges Wesdome to commission an independent review to assess corporation's mining operations
* Resolute performance fund says resolute is largest shareholder of Wesdome, holding 33,350,000 shares or approximately 25.7% of outstanding shares
* Resolute performance fund says since October 2015 resolute has been trying to get explanations from Wesdome with respect to operational issues
* Resolute performance fund says "unfortunately Wesdome has been unwilling, either privately or publicly, to adequately address these issues"
* None of correspondence received from Wesdome's special committee addressed operational issues
* "we have concerns about credibility of Wesdome's guidance for 2016"
* Resolute performance fund says resolute is fully prepared to consider a sale of Wesdome "at right price"
* Resolute performance fund highlights ongoing operational issues at Wesdome gold mines Source text for Eikon: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.