BRIEF-Penn West announces $1.1 bln in asset sales
June 10 (Reuters) - Penn West Petroleum Ltd :
* Deal for cash consideration of $975 million , subject to normal closing adjustments
* Expect to be comfortably in compliance with all financial covenants at end of Q2 and remainder of 2016
* Entered into a definitive agreement for sale of all of its saskatchewan assets, including its dodsland viking area
* To realize nearly $100 million annually from decreased interest expenses and reductions in g&a expenses through deal
* Penn west announces $1.1 billion in asset sales, including the sale of its saskatchewan assets for $975 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.