1 Min Read
June 14 (Reuters) - Timmins Gold Corp
* Timmins Gold repays secured debt to Sprott and Goldcorp
* Has repaid its US$10.22 million credit facility with lenders Sprott Resource Lending Partnership and Goldcorp Inc.
* Bonus of US$204,450 will be paid to Sprott and a bonus of US$70,416 and 550,000 common shares will be paid to Goldcorp
* Provided Candelaria Mining Inc an extension to closing of Caballo Blanco transaction from June 24, 2016 to July 7, 2016.
* Candelaria has increased its non-refundable deposit by US$3.5 million for a total of US$7.0 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)