BRIEF-Bombardier says sale of its Amphibious Aircraft program to Viking Air Ltd
June 20 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc
* Bombardier announces a definitive agreement for the sale of its Amphibious Aircraft Program to Viking Air Limited
* Agreement covers type certificates for all variants of aircraft, cl-215, cl-215t, bombardier 415 aircraft as well as after-market services
* Transaction is expected to close in next few months
* Plans are underway to transfer 50 amphibious aircraft program employees to other parts of bombardier organization following completion of transition of business
* Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.