BRIEF-Canadian Pacific says expects Q2 2016 revenue down about 12 pct
June 21 (Reuters) - Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd -
* Sees Q2 2016 revenue down about 12 percent
* Sees Q2 adjusted diluted earnings per share of approximately $2.00 and an operating ratio of about 62 percent
* Q2 earnings per share view C$2.46, revenue view C$1.56 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Providing earnings outlook for Q2 due to lower-than-anticipated volumes in bulk commodities unexpected, wildfires in Northern Alberta
* CP provides second-quarter 2016 earnings outlook; Q2 earnings release date and conference call details Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.