BRIEF-Eguana corrects tabulation error in interim financial statements
June 23 (Reuters) - Eguana Technologies Inc:
* Eguana corrects minor tabulation error in the interim financial statements, updates executive compensation report
* Has refiled its unaudited condensed interim consolidated financial statements for three month period ended December 31, 2015
* Has also refiled its unaudited condensed interim consolidated financial statements for six month period ended March 31, 2016
* Refile as a result of tabulation error to remove duplication of $110,321 in deferred revenue which had been included in Sept. 2015 comparative column
* Changes have no effect on current FY figures and only affect comparative Sept 30, 2015 balance sheet figures within 2016 financials Source text for Eikon:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.