1 Min Read
June 30 (Reuters) - SNC-Lavalin Group Inc
* Says community mailboxes and P3s are not included in agreement
* Says sale is a result of a review carried out, which identified these activities as non-core to business strategy
* Says "aligning our operations & maintenance business in canada with SNC-Lavalin's core sectors"
* Says transfer of employment to Brookfield GIS will occur during a transition period
* SNC-Lavalin reaches an agreement to sell its real estate facilities management business in Canada for $45 million to brookfield global integrated solutions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)