BRIEF-Nightingale says announces the sale of its Canadian assets
July 14 (Reuters) - Nightingale Informatix Corp
* Nightingale announces the sale of its canadian assets
* Nightingale informatix corp says deal valued at $14 million
* Sale represents a sale of substantially all of company's canadian assets
* Company will retain ownership of its v10 (nexia) software technology and rights to use its clearinghouse technology
* Significant portion of asset sale proceeds will be used to repay co's secured debt which totals about $10.4 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.