BRIEF-Polaris says Q2 sales volumes up 42 pct
July 15 (Reuters) - Polaris Materials Corp :
* Polaris announces Q2 sales volumes and business update
* Sales volumes in Q2 2016 were 946,000 tons, an increase of 83% over Q1 2016 and 42 pct over Q2 2015.
* Shipments in quarter were 936,000 tons, which was within our expected range of 0.9 to 1.1 million tons.
* Are currently expecting shipments in Q3 2016 in range of 700,000 to 900,000 tons, including up to 2 deliveries to long beach
* For full year, maintain expectation of sales volumes within target range of 3.2 million to 3.5 million tons
* Are on track to achieve our target sales volume range for year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.