July 21 (Reuters) - Keyera Corp
* Says entering into a private placement of 10 year and 12-year senior unsecured notes totaling CAD$300 million
* Proceeds from notes will be used to repay short-term debt incurred to execute keyera's capital program
* Keyera Corp says private placement notes with a group of institutional investors in canada and united states
* Interest will be paid semi-annually.
* Notes will be issued in two tranches with CAD$200 million bearing interest at 3.96% and maturing on october 13, 2026
* Keyera corp says notes will be issued in two tranches with CAD$100 million bearing interest at 4.11% and maturing on october 13, 2028 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)