BRIEF-Kinross Gold Q2 adjusted loss per share $0.01
July 27 (Reuters) - Kinross Gold Corp
* Qtrly production was 671,267 gold equivalent ounces (au eq. oz.), compared with 660,898 au eq. oz. in Q2 2015
* Qtrly all-in sustaining cost was $988 per au eq. oz. Sold, compared with $1,011 in Q2 2015.
* "Remain on track to be within our full-year guidance range for both production and cost of sales"
* Expects to be within its 2016 guidance range for production cost of sales $675 - $735 per au eq. oz.
* Kinross is tracking below its 2016 capital expenditure forecast of $755 million and is reviewing timing of its capital spend for second half of 2016.
* Due to lack of rainfall at Paracatu during 2015-2016 rainy season, expects to temporarily suspend operation of mine's plant 1 facility in second half of Q3.
* Says as a result of suspension at Tasiast mine, phase one expansion's expected timing for commercial production may extend to Q2 2018
* Reports 2016 second-quarter results Continued...