BRIEF-Teranga Gold reports Q2 earnings per share $0.02
July 28 (Reuters) - Teranga Gold Corp
* Production and costs are on track to meet our full year guidance
* Qtrly revenue $73.6 million versus $60.1 million
* Teranga Gold sets new production records for second quarter and first six months
* Production of 52,540 ounces for q2 and 123,267 ounces for first half of year
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.02
* "We expect to have three new deposits - two on mine license and one regional deposit - in at least resource category by year end"
* Reduced mill throughput is expected to be partially mitigated by commissioning of a second crusher and screen during Q3
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.02, revenue view $64.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.