BRIEF-Goeasy - revenue for Q2 increased 18.1 pct to $86.1 mln
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Goeasy Ltd
* Reports record performance for the second quarter ended June 30, 2016
* Operating income for quarter was $18.1 million, up $7.7 million or 74.2 pct compared to operating income of $10.4 million for Q2 of 2015
* Reconfirmed targets for 2018 including reaching a $500 million loan book and total easyfinancial branch count of between 220 and 240 by end of 2018
* Qtrly diluted earnings per share $0.75
* Revenue for Q2 of 2016 increased to $86.1 million, an increase of 18.1 pct from $73.9 million in Q2 of 2015
* Says company reconfirmed its stated targets for 2016 including growing loan book to $360 - $390 million by end of 2016
* Increased its targeted operating margin for easyfinancial to 36 pct to 38 pct for 2018.
* Increased Its Targeted Operating Margin For Easyfinancial To 34 pct To 36 pct For 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.