BRIEF-Northland Power gives update on global adjustment litigation
Aug 16 (Reuters) - Northland Power Inc
* Northland power provides update on global adjustment litigation
* Ontario electricity financial corporation has brought a motion to ontario court of appeal regarding retroactive payments
* Northland power inc says "intends to oppose motion"
* Motion seeks to set aside or vary order of that court, dismissing oefc's motion for a stay of portion of superior court's global adjustment decision
* Expects to include retroactive payments in income when received. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.