BRIEF-First Mining Finance enters sales agreement with BRS Ventures for three Mexican silver assets
Aug 22 (Reuters) - First Mining Finance Corp:
* First Mining Finance enters into sales agreement with brs ventures for three Mexican silver assets
* First mining will sell its 100 pct interest in properties for a total of six million shares of BRS on a post-split basis
* First Mining will own 7.2 pct of issued and outstanding shares of BRS Ventures Ltd
* BRS is planning to change its name to Silver One Resources Inc
* Co to sell all shares of Minera Terra Plata S.A. De C.V. which owns Penasco Quemado, La Frazada and Pluton Properties in Mexico Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.