BRIEF-Bombardier provides C series program updates
Sept 6 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc :
* Bombardier provides c series program updates
* 2016 c series delivery schedule adjusted to reflect pratt & whitney engine delays
* Consolidated revenue and ebit guidance reaffirmed
* As a result, consolidated fcf usage guidance range adjusted to $1.15b to $1.45b from $1.0b to $1.3b
* Expects to end year with a strong liquidity position
* Remains on track to achieve both its 2018 cash flow neutral goal and its 2020 turn-around plan objectives.
* Adjusted fy c series delivery forecast from 15 to 7 aircraft as a result of engine delivery delays by its supplier pratt & whitney
* Has more than 300 firm orders and up to 800 orders including options and commitments for c series program Continued...