BRIEF-Sterling Resources announces gas trading and services agreement
Sept 8 (Reuters) - Sterling Resources Ltd
* Announces gas trading and services agreement
* Says agreement replaces gas trading and services agreement with Vitol SA which expires on October 1, 2016
* Agreement is valid for a minimum two year period with gas made available to BGT commencing October 1, 2016
* Says entrance into a gas sales agreement with British Gas Trading Limited, a subsidiary of Centrica Plc
* Deal provides co's share of Breagh nominated gas volumes to be sold on a day ahead basis to uk reference price at national balancing point Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.