BRIEF-Suncor announces $1.0 bln medium term note offering
Sept 8 (Reuters) - Suncor Energy Inc
* Announces $1.0 billion medium term note offering
* Offering will be conducted in two tranches
* 2026 notes will have a coupon of 3.00 percent and have been priced at $99.751 per note to yield 3.029 percent
* 2046 notes will have a coupon of 4.34 percent and have been priced at $99.900 per note to yield 4.346 percent
* Says intends to use net proceeds from sale of notes to repay existing short term indebtedness Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.