BRIEF-Royal Nickel secures $6 mln in a bought deal private placement
Sept 9 (Reuters) - Royal Nickel Corp
* Rnc announces $6.0 million bought deal private placement and significant investment by eric sprott
* Says underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a bought deal private placement basis, 17.6 million units of rnc at $0.34/unit
* Says net proceeds of private placement will be used for continued ramp up and development of rnc's beta hunt mine
* Says eric sprott agreed to purchase units in private placement and separate transaction facilitated by underwriters
* Eric sprott transactions resulting in ownership of at least 10% of outstanding shares of rnc on a partially diluted basis Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.