BRIEF-Pacific Drilling launches consent solicitation
Sept 22 (Reuters) - Pacific Drilling SA
* Pacific drilling launches consent solicitation
* Proposed amendment would enable co to incur additional indebtedness which is secured on assets other than collateral securing notes
* Amendment aligns provision with same provision in indenture governing co's existing 5.375% senior secured notes due 2020
* Launch by unit of a consent solicitation in respect of company's 7.250% senior secured notes due 2017
* Proposed amendment would enable pacd to draw further indebtedness under its revolving credit facility that matures in June 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.