BRIEF-Endo Pharmaceuticals presents new mid-stage data evaluating safety and effectiveness of Xiaflex
Sept 30 (Reuters) - Endo International Plc
* Endo Pharmaceuticals presents new phase 2 data evaluating the safety and effectiveness of Xiaflex(collagenase clostridium histolyticum) for dupuytren's disease nodules
* Safety profile of those treated with CCH was generally well tolerated
* Study participants treated with 1 injection of Xiaflex showed statistically significant decrease in size, hardness of dupuytren's disease nodules
* One adverse event was reported as severe (injection site pain with CCH 0.60 mg)
* No patients were discontinued from study because of an adverse event. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.