BRIEF-QMX Gold resumes exploration activities, appoints Brad Humphrey as president and CEO
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Qmx Gold Corp
* QMX Gold resumes exploration activities, announces private placement and debt settlement agrement, Appoints Brad Humphrey as president and ceo, and recommends name change to Quebec Soleil
* Says David Rigg resigned from the board
* QMX Gold Corp says private placement financing of up to $6.0 million, consisting of $4.5 million common in shares and $1.5 million in flow through shares
* QMX Gold Corp- proceeds from private placement will be used to resume exploration activities and to settle outstanding indebtedness
* QMX Gold Corp- financing and debt settlement are expected to close on or about October 18, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.